The RedEdge-M has a more compact design with built-to-last materials to make it a rugged agricultural tool. But besides the improved design, the actual performance is even better improved
A powerful device at a highly competitive price
There’s no need to compromise, MicaSense delivers the data you need.
RedEdge-M: Professional Multispectral Sensor Kit
- One flight, multiple outputs
- Easy and flexible integration options
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Capable of generating RGB color images aligned with 5 specific spectral bands
- RedEdge-M is built to last with quality materials
- Kit includes a Downwelling Light Sensor (DLS), GPS/Mag module, calibrated reflectance panel, and hard carrying case
Minimise your costs and maximise your yield
Customize your RedEdge-M
Some projects or specialized applications require different filters than the stock options.
Or maybe you need even more spectral resolution than just five bands.
We can help. Contact us to request more information on custom sensors.
|Weight:||173 grams (6.1 oz)
(includes DLS and cables)
|Dimensions:||9.4 cm x 6.3 cm x 4.6 cm
(3.7 in x 2.5 in x 1.8 in)
|External Power:||4.2 V DC – 15.6 V DC
4 W nominal, 8 W peak
|Spectral Bands:||Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR
(global shutter, narrowband)
|RGB Color Output:||Global shutter, aligned with all bands|
|Ground Sample Distance (GSD):||8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL|
|Capture Rate:||1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW|
|Interfaces:||Serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, removeable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC|
|Field of View:||47.2° HFOV|
|Custom Bands:||400nm – 900nm (QE of 10% at 900nm)|
|Triggering Options:||Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode|